My girls recently discovered the new 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' movie. They were watching it almost everyday for quite awhile - they call it 'chocolate boy.' And they sing the little willie wonka song (except when they sing it the words go "willie wonka, willie wonka, willie wonka chocolate bear" instead of 'chocolatier'). At first they were a little scared when Violet turns into a blueberry. But then it became part of their play to have whatever toy turn into a 'looberry.' We also joked about the girls turning into 'looberries' when they got cold and their lips turned purple or when they ate blue candy or, more recently, when they got into my blue eye shadow. Something seemed to go wrong last night though because B. came into my room this morning around 4:30am. She had been in there earlier and crawled in bed with me for about a half an hour, but this time I didn't know she was in the room. I heard their bedroom door open and almost fell back asleep before I realized that there might be a kid roaming around somewhere. I found her sitting in the doorway to my closet. She said her hair was turning yellow (!?!). I told her that it was ok, but she was very vocally adamant that she had a very serious problem. I finally convinced her to come get back in her bed and then she told me about some problem with her blanket and insisted I take it out of her bed. She also mentioned something about a snake on the window. I guess she just had a bad dream...but tonight I had a hard time convincing her to leave her blanket in her bed. She said it was turning yellow --which I guess is bad....(this, by the way, does not reflect on my ability to keep whites white - her blanket is all pink with princesses on it)
One side note: J. thinks it's hilarious when her sisters brush their teeth :-)
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago


1 comment:
Too funny! Your girls are so sweet! Sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment