It seems like life always has little themes - almost like an episode of 'Seinfeld'. First with the hang ten thing. Then last night I saw and episode of 'Will and Grace' that mentioned espadrilles (what exactly are they?? - some sort of shoe, I know...) and then directly after that at the beginning of 'Fresh Prince' he mentions espadrilles while reading off of his Spanish test - so espadrilles in Spanish. So weird! Maybe some exec. at the CW was looking for ties between shows - but they were such teeny tiny mentions that I really can't imagine that. Another one: this morning I notice that a friend of mine posted on facebook that she's reading a book called 'Motherless Brooklyn' and just two days ago the husbands first cousin's wife had a new baby and named her Brooklyn. I haven't heard that name in a really long time and then it pops up twice.
So maybe these things aren't that strange popping up together - just seems like it happens over and over. I can't remember specific examples, but I know in the past little things have popped up more than twice - there have been times where they pop up 3 or more times.
***Purpose of this post***to have proof for future reference that this happens a lot to me!
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment