April 28, 2009

Stealthy Paybacks

Last night while we were unpacking and arranging our closet, we noticed Baby Jo coming in and out. She was walking with purpose. She was coming in with shoes and leaving without them. One by one she was stashing her sister's shoes behind my French horn in the back of the closet :) That'll teach 'em!!!!!

We had quite the barrage of rain and storms last night. I guess there is flooding all over (not around us, luckily) which doesn't surprise me because I honestly don't remember it ever raining so hard for so long. The girls woke up and came into my bed around 3:30am because of the thunder. They were so scared they were shaking and A. kept waking herself up because her fingers fell out of her ears. At one point when I thought they were both starting to doze off, I hear a little voice saying, "The trees must be really thirsty." :)

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

thankfully you have had no flooding. it is raining a lot here as well. poos baby girls. thunder used to terrify lydia, so far the little ones seem to be okay with it though.

Tina said...

That is amazing that she had the logic to think the trees were thirsty...VERY advaced and stashing the shoes! I think she is incredible...seriously!

I am happy you did not have any flooding. NOTHING worse then dealing with water issues in a house. That was one of the FIRST things we made sure were not an issue when buying our secong house.

Don't you love unpacking ugh! Bless your Heart!

andryadawn said...

what little characters you have!!! thirsty trees.. .that is great!!!!