1)Find a piano - start teaching the girls or at least brush up on my sorta-skills
2)Find/buy a sewing machine - attempt to make clothes or something else useful
3)Find a productive hobby - something that produces something useful or at least pretty.
4)Start to learn Spanish - the Latin American kind. I also want my kids to learn - but I don't want them to do it without me (can't have them talking behind my back right in front of me!)
5)Find inexpensive ways to improve our house.
6)Set a consistent schedule that allows for quiet times, exercise, quality time with each family member (this might be the hardest on the list!)
7)Become reaquainted with my Horn and look into local groups that might need an extra.
So these are just things I would like to do but don't want to forget about during the busy-ness of every day stuff.
If any of you, my few, but faithful readers, have any pianos or sewing machines or great hobby ideas or expensive language learning programs (Rosetta stone!) you'd like to share - I'd be grateful!


2 comments:
I have just the PIANO for you !
A very long time ago, you used to do cross stitch with me and seemed to enjoy it... start with a little kit from wal-mart - includes everything... and see what you think. Denny might know some spanish school tips...her and jerry had to learn fluent spanish in a hurry. that's all i know, other than i love you ! mamma
Those are great goals! My kids are learning Spanish right now, and I'm king of learning along with them. :)
Post a Comment