April 8, 2010

Survey Thingy

I was just thinking this morning that I haven't done one of those fun-to-me email/facebook type surveys in a long time. Then I re-ran across this post by a friend and decided to steal it :) (I'm distracting my mind from this afternoon's kindergarten sign-up!)

What time did you get up this morning?
6:35. Shocking, for a habitual post-8am riser, but I found some walking buddies and had to get a few loops done before Jer left for work. All that extra awake time is part of the reason for this survey - ha.

Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds - but I prefer colored stones like emerald, garnet, sapphire etc. Pearls are probably my LEAST favorite.

Last film you saw in the theatre?
'Alice in Wonderland'. I was so excited (Jer fell asleep), but it was not as good as it could have been...I like 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' a LOT better

Favorite TV Show?
I have a hard time picking so I'll give my top 5: 1)Glee, 2)The Office, 3)Parenthood, 4) The Good Wife, 5)Modern Family...and I'm very sad about the cancellation of 'Better Off Ted' and 'Scrubs'. I used to feel guilty about enjoying TV...but everyone needs ways to relax and that's mine, so there!

What do you usually have for breakfast?
I don't like breakfast and have just recently made an effort to eat some every day. Before it was just a highly-sugared cup of coffee or Earl Grey Tea. This week it's been one hard-boiled egg, a few slices of pepper jack cheese, and a hand-full of pretzels. I like to have a few tomatoes with that combo, too.

Favorite Clothing?
Jeans that fit well and are comfy (ie don't feel like they are squeezing me or about to bare my rear) with a t-shirt that hugs the right curves and hides the strange pattern that my children left on my stomach.

Anywhere in the world on vacation where would you pick?
For a relaxing vacation I would pick a tropical and uncrowded beach - the whole white sand/clear water thing. For a site-seeing sort of vacation I would LOVE to go to China...someday!

Where would you like to retire?
Jer and I have discussed two options: 1) Buy a really fancy RV and travel the country in style, 2) By a house in the north and one in the south and avoid extreme temperatures :) But, I imagine I will attempt to live as close to my children as they will let me!

What was your most recent memorable birthday?
The memorable in a bad way b-day was two years ago when I was stuck home with an infant and two-three year olds and then one of the three year olds wound up throwing-up all day. A good recent one was three years ago, my sis took me to a comedy club in town and then we hung out at her house afterwards. I like it when people will hang out with me :)

What are you going to do when you finish this?
Clean the kitchen/counters, then feed the kids, then go register two of the kids...

Are you a morning or a night person?
100% night owl. Although, I'm always a bit surprised how pleasant it is to be outdoors in the early morning....

What did you want to be when you were little?
First off a mom, then an accountant for Hershey in Hershey, PA in a purple house.

What was the last thing you ate?
see breakfast question above

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Lady from church who is watching the girls for me this afternoon

Favorite soft drink?
Cherry coke. mmmm

Hair color?
Dark blondish

Summer or Winter?
Fall and spring! But I actually prefer the cold to the hot.

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate...preferably dark.

Coffee or tea?
Either - so long as it's nice and sweet and has some creaminess added.

When was the last time you cried?
Don't know...

What did you do last night?
Watched kids at children's small group, watched Biggest Loser catchup with Jer, watched ANTM, showered and went to bed.

Positive or Negative?
I try to be positive and can usually see the positive in most situations...but will often fall into negativity without realizing it and have to pull myself back out!

1 comment:

Muthering Heights said...

Fun!!

I'm kind of bummed about your review of Alice in Wonderland...it looks so good from the previews!