In order to go to sleep at bedtime or naptime Lil Jo needs:
1)Baby Cinderella
2)Pink Doggie
3)Duck
4)Elephant ('elfant')
5)Frosty
6)Other baby
7)Seahorse
She will check to make sure all are accounted for and holler for whatever is missing.
She also has to have a drink, a kiss, her 'water' on (noisemaker), and 'blanket on me'.
Except for the seahorse and duck - this is an entirely new list of cuddle buddies than she had 6 months ago when they were all 'babies' (dolls).
I now have to go convince the girls to move their myriads of stuffed animals out of my exercise space :)
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago


3 comments:
My kids don't really have cuddle buddies. Is that weird?
LOL, I love the phase in which they need 5000 animals in bed with them. It's so funny!
Ironically, I left my baby's "baby" in the theater when I braved taking three kids to see Toy Story III o solo mio. I know we left it there, but twenty minutes after leaving the theater, "baby" had magically disappeared. I lost my baby's toy while watching a movie about lost toys. Huh. Well, I went to literally 8 stores and no one carried her "baby" anymore. I ended up ordering 2 online with rush delivery. It was worth the extra $20. "Baby" was the key to my baby's magical sleep powers! Now her group is complete:
baby, kiwi, kitty-meow, and hop-hop/ribbit bunny. Glad to know my girl isn't the only one sleeping with a stuffed army!
I like your blog, btw.
Post a Comment