Daddy to A. who is chattering on and on about Disneyworld and her desire to go there: 'What color is the sky?'
A.: 'blue'
Daddy: 'What color is your nose?'
A.: orange
I was curious to see what color B. thought her nose was so I asked. She told me it (and her ears) were 'banilla.' (vanilla) :)
Daddy asked A. when she wanted to go to Disneyworld. She said, 'first I have to get married, then go to dancing school and learn ballet'...and there was more...lots more.
A Different Kind of Love Story….
7 months ago


4 comments:
So sweet, these are the moments you wish you could burn in your memory.
They are going to love that you record all these precious little moments!!! How fun!!!
You could go to Disneyworld with us... Im taking my kids when I get back... So spring 2010?? Yes? Wanna go?? K, good.
A honeymoon for a ballerina in Disney World? That sounds like a great thing to dream about. :)
So cute the plans that little ones have!
Post a Comment