"My name is A. because I have to go potty."- said very quickly by A. as she gets on the potty.
I got a new camera from my sis! Yay! So, more pictures! While I was waiting for a camera, I missed posting about several things...and now I can't remember them :(
The only thing I remember that I wanted to document was Baby J's transformation from crawling baby to toddler with twins within a matter of days. She was taking two steps, falling, taking two steps, falling one day and then the next she was roaming the house carrying not one but two baby dolls. I got the camera after she stopped carrying both babies - but she still has an affinity toward the dolls (there are four of them - they came as two sets of twins - one set for each of my twins) and at times she latches onto one and refuses to let go for most of the day. So here's a pic of her with her baby watching the girls play outside.

Oh, and we went to the rodeo last week - yeehaw! It was fun. A lady from our church (who is also my husband's boss's mom) saw us walk in brought the girls stick horses so they could be in the stick horse race. A. was a bit unsure and wanted to make sure I stayed with her. B. asked me if the bull would be in the arena with them. I assured her that the cowboys would remove all the bulls before they let the kids come in!!! Here are some pics from the rodeo:


And, to keep things even, here's one final pic of B.- being B.



3 comments:
Oh my goodness they are soooooooooooo adorable! I love the pink cowgirl hats!
Yay!!! Love the pic of Jolene... your photography skills are impressive.. :) Your girls are getting so big... :(
The rodeo look like fun...congrats on the new walker!
Post a Comment