My youngest is now two. Amazing how time flies with the 3rd (or 2nd depending on how you look at it) child. The first two years of her sisters' lives seem MUCH longer!
Sister A celebrated by decorating the Birthday Girl's face with a fun ink-pen mask complete with matching neck and hand decor. I would have had a picture of it if Sister A hadn't decided to actually obey and wash the pen off. I was impressed at her prompt response to my order until I realized that she was thoroughly enjoying holding her sister down so she could scrub her face :) This marks the 5th (or maybe 20th) time A. has been banned from pen/marker/crayon use.
Every day I marvel at how fast the girls are all growing. It seems impossible that they were once so tiny (4 lbs 12 and 5 lbs 6 to be exact on the tininess).
Yesterday, we went to the zoo. It was an amazing day for it. The weather was perfect. There were very few people there and those that were there were well behaved and/or kept to themselves. The animals were active and easy to view (the tiger was sitting RIGHT next to the window - so cool). We had nowhere to be so we just took our time -it was great.
I know I should have a plethora of fun quotes from the girls...but I haven't been keeping track of them very well. My Dad asked if I was getting bored with my blog...but it's more laziness then boredom. That and it's a lot easier to check facebook and read other blogs while holding a kid than it is to type a blog post while holding one. And 'Lil Miss Likes-to-be-held-all-the-time' makes sure I have a long list of things to do during her nap time!
So, here's to more posts! yay.
Oh and here's Lil Jo's b-day present from Col. and Sugar:
Earrings! (and the piercing to get them in there)
And how about, instead of fun quotes, we do fun pictures of the girls' weird games:


No idea what the ball game was about. I believe the barbies were all on the piano 'stage.' And the last pic's not really a weird game - they were just all 'journaling' together and I thought it was cute :)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! The earing are spectacular. I wish sometimes time could stand still but it is so much fun to see them all change. You just cant have it both ways.
I sure have missed blogging. Now that I am back I look forward to reading your wonderful warm stories about the family. They always brighten my day and give me a good laugh.
I sure love reading your blogging. The details make every thing so rich and at least I get a glimpse of that every day life. I love you ! mamma
I LOVE that last picture! So adorable.
Post a Comment