It's 11:22 PM and Baby J. shows no signs of sleepiness.
I stopped trying to nurse her to sleep when she bit me.
She has been working on pushing her bedtime back by taking later and later morning and afternoon naps. But, this is ridiculous. Because, she didn't take 2 naps today. She didn't even take one normal length nap. She slept for an hour and a half - at one thirty. GRR. Usually, I get an hour and a half in the morning and two hours in the afternoon with a strict 9:45 bedtime.
I have DVRed shows to watch, a shower to take, and a bible study at 9:30 tomorrow morning for which I have to get up.
She is now crawling silently around the living room pulling things out of cabinets and off of shelves. I think she's eating my to-do list.
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago


3 comments:
HAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... thats funny... but Im sorry for you. I miss those nap days!!! forever gone, boooo...
I'm sorry the napping is going bye bye. I sooooooooo need my triplets to nap or I go INSANE.
I hope the little missy straightens out!
Oh NO! Why don't babies seem to need as much sleep as adults?? Aren't they people too??? LOL!
Post a Comment