1) I read yesterday in my 'Wondertime' magazine about studies that came out last year saying that having a fan running in a baby's room can decrease the risk for SIDs by up to 70-some %!!!! That's huge!!!! Woohoo! Yay fans :)
2)This morning we were on our way to church and the radio was on. I had just registered that there was a newish song by Taylor Swift playing when she sang something about realizing she's not really a princess...I heard a very indignant voice holler from the backseat, " I am a princess!" :) B. has no doubts about her royal blood!
3)The big girls are at 'Colonel' and 'Sugar's' house for a few nights so the house is very quiet. Jer and I even found someone to watch Baby J. so we could have a kid-free supper. I don't think we've been to a restaurant without kids in over a year! But the biggest event of the evening was moving Baby J.'s bed from our room into her sisters' room. She went to bed easily so we'll see how the rest of the night goes! I'm hoping to get her used to the room while her sisters are gone and then we'll work on a bedtime routine for all three.
I'm off to finish up some DVRed SNL....and three cheers for family and friends with their free babysitting!!!!
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago


1 comment:
NICE! Can I have their numbers! LOL You GO Girlfriend!
Post a Comment