"I'm breaking out in polka dots!" she says to me while I look for new freckles and moles.
Every once in awhile I examine the girls for new spots. I just like to know where they are. I feel like I know every inch of their little bodies and need to keep updated on the new spots! I remember the girls each got their first mole around 9 months or so. A's is on her leg; B's is on her arm. They only had one each for a long time. The most recent inspection was brought about because I noticed they each had new freckles on their faces. I keep wondering if they will have a full face of freckles like their Daddy. When do nose freckles show up? I don't remember ever seeing a freckled baby....
None of my girls have birth marks like my sister and I do. Although, recently, I found a very light mark on A's arm that looks like a birth mark...except it wasn't there when she was born. It may have always been there, I guess it finally got enough sun to be visible. Well, this is all sort of ramble-y, but I really cracked up at A's concern about her polka dots so I thought I'd record it.
OH and B has her first wart! I was a bit alarmed by this one...does anyone know for sure why warts appear? It's on the side of her foot! She's not concerned though - she's the type of girl who thinks it's funny when her feet are stinky so she's more proud of her wart than anything!



3 comments:
A wart? Hmmm... no idea why those show up..
YAY for twirling!!!
And that photo of B. (is it B? the close up) looks just like you, you make that face!!
Breaking out in polka dots?? That is ADORABLE!!!!!
My son had warts on his hands for about 2 years. We froze a couple of them off and used a few of those wart band aids. Then I gave up and a year later they all went away and haven't come back in 2 years.
I also like to map out and keep track of my kids' spots. =)
Post a Comment