A.: "Mom are we going home now?"
Me.: "Yes."
A.: "Mom are we going home now?"
Me, slightly louder: "Yes."
A.:"Mom, talk louder, I can't hear you. Are we going home now?"
Me, very loudly with hint of frustration: "YES"
A.: "Shhhhh Mom, Jo is sleeping."
*sigh*
Now I'm off to send grumpy emails to Wal-Mart because they seem to have stopped carrying our brand of diapers. I tried the Parent's Choice and I've had to change Jo's clothes every single time she poops, which she does at least 5 times a day lately. Even when she just has a 'wet toot' it seems to somehow make it out of the diaper. GRRR. So, now we have LUVs...which usually work fine, but I think they smell funny. I would shop somewhere else, but I've never seen the White Cloud diapers at any other store. And I just couldn't bring myself to spend an extra 4 dollars for the name brand.
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago


4 comments:
I bought the target brand, myself. I feel the same way about Luvs. They totally smell.
That's lame about the diapers! I agree about LUVS...I thought I was the only one who thought they smelled weird!
Ha! Too funny that conversation.
Ha! Love the little conversations you always post... :)
Post a Comment