August 6, 2008

Aaaaaaaaahhhhh.....




Baby slept 6 hours straight last night! It. was. awesome. I'm feeling almost normal today.


Baby is now doing her best to try and play with the tower on my computer - maybe that will inspire her to crawl. She looks like she's ready to take off at any moment!


PS If there is anyone out there reading my blog, I highly recommend checking out my linked 'Sister Soldier' blog - she's doing very exciting things and describes them well :)

4 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Hooray for 6 straight hours! That must have felt good! :)

Mamma said...

I finally got all of the blogs read. It is so nice to read the details. I laugh and cry and really appreciate the time you spend "blogging" so grandma can know her grandkids. You are an awesome momma and I couldn't be prouder !!! Love, Mamma

Andrea said...

Precious sleep! It's the greatest gift! She looks precious!

Tina said...

Yay for 6 hours of sleep. It is amazing how much better you feel when you get a half decent night's sleep. it's like you can conquer the world.

Good job Momma!