...but can't can't catch on film...
***All of the girls' strange pronunciations like tamote (remote), sly and slowers (fly and flowers), tichen (kitchen) and all the others I'm already forgetting as I try to write them down!
***The way Baby J's head smells....almost exactly like those stores that sell the 'country kitchen' type decor.
***The serious look on Baby J's face when she's splashing in the tub (I could technically get this on camera...but can't risk having the camera catch naked me as I prop Baby up!)
***The girls' constant desire to get the Baby to play with them, pay attention to only them...how they fight each other to be the one that sits most directly in front of her.
***All the strange little games the big girls invent and play - like the one last night that involved A. pulling B. off the couch by her feet so B. landed on her bum...then handing her a little trial pack of some sort of lotion and saying it was her award. Then they'd switch - and they were laughing SO hard. Looked painful to me...
***How cupcakes are muffins and supper is somehow nasty and they want lunch at supper time - because lunch is food they like, whereas supper is often something they don't.
***B.'s funny little laugh when you tell her something she's excited about.
....well I'll have to add more later as I think of it....something seems to be upsetting the baby...
A Different Kind of Love Story….
6 months ago


2 comments:
I always will have a moment, or one of the kids will say something, and I think... I need to write this down. Then I dont and I cant ever remember... I hate that. You should make this a habit... guess thats the nice thing about blogs!!!
Don't you sometimes wish you could just mke time stand still. I'm find myself afraid to blink because I'll open my eyes and they'll be all grown-up. Now you can relive those special things again through your blog...magical.
Post a Comment