C.S. Lewis is amazing - he answers all sorts of questions that I have but can't even put into words. Here's a bit out of 'Mere Christianity' that I read today:
'He [the devil] always sends errors into the world in pairs --pairs of opposites. And he always encourages us to spend a lot of time thinking which is the worse. You see why, of course? He relies on your extra dislike of the one error to draw you gradually into the opposite one. But do not let us be fooled. We have to keep our eyes on the goal and go straight through between both errors. We have no other concern than that with either of them.'
Such a good point I had to post it somewhere :)
The entire book is awesome - highly recommended! And I thought the only books worth reading were fiction or in story form!
A Different Kind of Love Story….
7 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment