

When I was growing up, my grandpa was our movie censor. Every time a kissing scene came on (back when kissing was the most intimacy we saw on tv!), my grandpa would try to cover our eyes or tell us to cover them and say "ewwwwww" or something similar.
Following in that tradition, I stared saying "ewwww" every time somebody smooched on the tv. Well, A. has been ewww-ing right along with me. But, the other night, I think while we were watching 'Swan Princess' and A. and I were enjoying a gross out together, B. got all upset and said 'NO! It's beautiful!" I have no idea where she got the idea. Today she did the same thing during 'Aladdin,' and she also got very upset when we ewwww-ed the Beauty and the Beast kiss. I guess I have a romantic on my hands :)
*****The reason we are watching just a ton of movies in the last few days is because my dad brought down my collection of videos that has been in storage the past year and a half. It's been great fun letting the girls watch so many 'new' princess movies! (They like Bambi and Toy Story 2, too!)


3 comments:
I can't wait for princess movies! If I have to watch Lion King one more time...
I really miss princes movies by now. But not as much as the princesses that watched them with me...
That is so sweet. I think she will definiety be a little romantic, just not to soon, right LOL.
I have to say I'm looking forward to some "girlie" type things, although I do have the "raising boys" down pat.
Post a Comment