....or Ballerina Fairy Princesses or Fairy Princess Ballerina?!? That is what my girls have become after opening all the gifts from their b-day party today. They each received a full ballet outfit ( leotard, tutu, ballet slippers, tights), three wands, and two crowns (one that has matching jewelery). Of course they wanted to wear all of their new clothes/accessories at once.
They also received Polly Pockets with several outfits and two pets each, My Little Ponies that also have outfits, Strawberry Shortcakes with outfits, and Barbies with big butterfly wings. Excellent fun toys!!! AND choking hazards galore for Baby J. I'm trying not to freak out. She really crawls around the house searching for things to gag on. When I try to feed her, she gags on that too. I wish babies did not have this unquenchable desire to put EVERYTHING in their mouths.
They girls' b-day party was awesome. Good weather, lots of friends, and the most important part- the perfect cakes. They each picked out the cake they wanted - A. got Tinkerbell, B. got Ariel. They have been talking about the cakes they want for the last 6 months or so. B. wanted Ariel with strawberries on it - so the best we could do was to add strawberry filling.
I was totally freaking out about the party - I don't do parties. I don't think I've ever planned a party for myself. My sister did everything for the baby shower I 'hosted' for her. All the other parties the girls have had have consisted of pretty much all family. So it was very stressful trying to find a place to have the party (our house has one bathroom and very little space for lots of kids to run), inviting people (I never believe people will actually show up), and trying to make sure I get all the essential details taken care of - you know like the camera, plates, and I almost forgot the candles.
But everything went fine - the park worked great, people came, and I remembered a spatula and even the camera. Maybe this success will boost my confidence for Baby J's party!


2 comments:
It sounds like everything went smoothly and most importantly the girls were spoiled rotten. What adorable Fairy Princess Ballerinas they are!
LOL, they look too cute!
Post a Comment