September 16, 2008

Taco Tuesdays

My family seems to have a tradition....I just it noticed tonight. We enjoy watching 'Biggest Loser' - while eating tacos. Last season we watched every episode and had tacos several times while watching (in my memory we ate tacos each week - but I'm sure my memory is exaggerating). The new season started tonight and we found ourselves planning on tacos - again - quite separate from remembering the show would be on.
So now that I have noticed the pattern, I think we will make it a family tradition. We all like tacos enough to eat them once a week. And really what's better than getting nice and stuffed while watching other people exercise?? :)

Now if I can just figure out how to get A. to stop pointing out all the 'fat' people in Wal-Mart....I've got her to at least whisper it in my ear instead of shouting it....


Also,
Baby J. has a new way of letting me know she's hungry. She used to lay her head on my chest - sometimes bending in half to try and do so. But, the last few days she has started signaling by trying to eat my face. I guess she thinks I pay more attention to her if I'm avoiding facial hickeys. Mostly, it just makes me giggle - big, slobbery baby kisses are fun :)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Mmmmmm Tacos. We tend to have Pizza Fridays, but I think that is because I'm too lazy to cook by Friday, my bad.

"Now if I can just figure out how to get A. to stop pointing out all the 'fat' people in Wal-Mart."

Oh not good, LOL!

andryadawn said...

hahahahaaaa... im cooking tacos right now. but with ground turkey instead... its lean an hamburger meat hurts my tummy in the mornings at pt.
and good job A is whispering, but i bet it was (almost) funny when she wasnt...

Muthering Heights said...

That's so funny....we literally do exactly the same thing! Tacos on Biggest Loser night!!!